Let Our Firm Handle Your Construction, Real Estate And Business Law Needs
Blake W. Bushnell
- Founder and Managing Member
- Real Estate
- Development and Construction Matters
Blake W. Bushnell is the founder and managing member of the Bushnell Law Group. Mr. Bushnell has over 35 years of experience representing business and property owners, contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, manufacturers, suppliers, and sureties in a wide variety matters involving construction and real estate, has been involved as the lead attorney for his clients in dispute resolution proceedings before mediators, arbitrators, administrative bodies, and the state and federal courts.
Mr. Bushnell has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America® for his work in construction law and litigation and was also recognized by Honolulu Magazine as one of Hawaii's Best Lawyer’s for 2024 in the areas of construction law and litigation.
Mr. Bushnell has prepared materials and appeared as a panelist at various continuing legal education seminars and has appeared as a speaker before various trade groups . Mr. Bushnell also taught appellate advocacy as an adjunct professor at the William S. Richardson School of Law for several years and serves on a panel of court-appointed arbitrators and mediators for various disputes.
Mr. Bushnell continues to be active in bar and trade association-related activities. He is also currently an active member with the American and Hawaii State Bar Associations and the ABA Forum on the Construction Industry.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 1987
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1982
- Major: Business Administration
- Hawaii, 1987
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
Read about clients Mr. Bushnell has represented and continues to represent.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- ABA Forum on the Construction Industry, Member