Strategic Solutions For Legal Disputes
At Bushnell Law Group, we know how disruptive litigation can be to your business, construction project or real estate investment. We always work to provide strategic, efficient solutions for our clients. Our lawyers have over 100 combined years of legal experience, including extensive experience with legal conflicts. We understand the law and the needs of our community.
How We Can Help
We represent clients in many types of business, construction and real estate litigation. Examples of the cases include:
- Construction Litigation
- Bid Contests, Mistakes and Protests
- Contract Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Mechanic’s Liens and Material Suppliers’ Rights
These are only a few examples of the wide range of cases we handle. With our decades of courtroom experience, you can rely on our skilled lawyers to fight for your legal rights and protect your interests throughout the process.
The Benefits Of Alternative Dispute Resolution
Most companies would prefer to avoid litigation if possible – and for good reason. Going to court is public, expensive and time-consuming and can delay business efforts by months or even years. Many of our clients appreciate our efforts to use alternative dispute resolution (ADR) when possible. Some contracts even require parties to use arbitration, especially in the area of construction law.
ADR can include:
- Settlement Negotiations – Nearly all civil attorneys will attempt to settle their clients’ cases through negotiations and these talks can be very informal discussions.
- Mediation – A third-party neutral acts as a mediator between the parties to facilitate a negotiated settlement.
- Arbitration – An arbitrator oversees a mini trial-like process and makes a decision regarding the outcome, which can either be binding or non-binding on the parties.
Even arbitration, the most formal of these options, can provide a faster, less expensive method to resolve a dispute, as well as a private result. Mediation and settlement negations also give you much more control over the details of your resolution. Of course, if your case must go to trial, we are well-equipped to represent you in court.
Bring Your Dispute To Us
We have the experience and knowledge to fight for your interests and assist you in finding a strategic solution to your dispute. Discuss your dispute with one of our lawyers. You can schedule an appointment by contacting us online or calling our office in Honolulu at 808-585-6050.