Let Our Firm Handle Your Construction, Real Estate And Business Law Needs
- Real Estate (Trust distribution to beneficiaries, Land Court Petitions Amending Certificates of Title, Transactions, Title Clean Up and Commercial Leasing)
- Litigation (Collections, Construction, Business, Trust, and Real Estate)
Jennifer Tung joined Bushnell Law Group as an associate in 2014. Ms. Tung's background is in litigation. She currently focuses her practice on real estate transactions, representing both sellers and buyers in structuring, negotiating, and documenting various real estate transactions involving residential and commercial properties. Ms. Tung's practice also includes representing clients in fee sales and purchases, ground lease rent negotiations, and commercial space lease negotiations. She assists with the resolution of title issues and facilitating trust property distribution to beneficiaries, including, but not limited to petitioning the Land Court for proper notations to certificates of title.
Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Ms. Tung clerked for retired Chief Judge Joseph E. Cardoza of the Second Circuit Court, State of Hawaii. Ms. Tung obtained her undergraduate degree in Asian Studies and Politics from Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts in 2008 and received her law degree from the University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law in 2012. In law school, she served as a board member of both the International Legal Honor Society Phi Delta Phi, Richardson Inn and Law and Business Law Organization of her law school. Ms. Tung also served as staff editor and the Executive Comments Editor of the Asian Pacific Law & Policy Journal.
Ms. Tung is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. She is a member of the Hawaii State Bar Association and is admitted to practice before all Hawaii courts and the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2012
- Mount Holyoke College
- Major: Asian Studies and Political Science
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Retired Chief Judge Joseph E. Cardoza of the Second Circuit Court, State of Hawaii, Law Clerk, 2012 to 2014
- Mandarin Chinese
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Business Law Section, Board Member
- International Legal Honor Society Phi Delta Phi, Richardson Inn.